HOTEL NEAR NATIONAL AQUATIC CENTRE
Aquazone at the National Aquatic Centre offers fun for all the family and is one of the most modern in-door water parks in Europe.
Are you looking for something energising for your little ones? Or looking for an afternoon of fun with the family? Look no further than Aquazone at the National Aquatic Centre. It offers fun for all the family and is one of the most modern in-door water parks in Europe.
20 Minute Drive
The centre is located in Blanchardstown, north Dublin, just off the M50 and is only a 20 minute drive from Clayton Hotel Leopardstown. The Centre was developed by the Irish Government to be a national centre for all aquatic sports in Ireland.
The National Aquatic Centre comprises:
- National Facility for the training of our high performance swimmers
- The Premier Venue for Competitive Swimming, Diving and Water Polo in Ireland
- Venue for International, National and Provincial competitions
- Actively promoting and developing Swimming Participation at all levels
- Public facility for promoting Health and Fitness.
- A 10-lane 50 metre x 25 metre international standard swimming pool with two moveable floors which will allow it to be reconfigured for other uses
- A 25 metre international standard diving pool/warm- up pool
- Adventure water rides, with children’s play pool; and wave pool
- Seating for 2,500 spectators
- A Fitness Centre
- Café/Reception Area.
The centre opens from 6am – 10pm Monday to Friday and from 8am – 8pm at the weekends. Prices range from €13 up to €47.
Clayton Hotel Leopardstown also have an offers with the kids eating for free. See here for details.LESS INFORMATION